Rolesville Baptist Church is a place that values and loves teenagers! The Youth Ministry of Rolesville Baptist Church (grades 6-12) focuses on the important task of helping teens grow and mature in their faith and relationship with God through Jesus Christ. Our ministry focuses on making disciples. Youth are challenged to grow and mature in their faith and to learn more about their own uniqueness and spiritual gifts. As youth grow and mature, they are given more opportunities and responsibilities in the life of the church and areas of ministry. All parents are encouraged to pick up and read a copy of the Rolesville Baptist Church Youth Ministry Handbook for more detailed information regarding the youth ministry at Rolesville Baptist Church.
We so appreciate your help in feeding our students on Sunday nights! Dinner will be served from 5:30-6pm, and youth Bible study will be from 6-7:15pm. As always, please utilize all of our church's paper products: napkins, plates, silverware, and cups. We also have tea & lemonade mix, and ice! Thank you so much for providing dinner for our students!
Parents are expected to be informed and engaged regarding the work of the youth ministry. Activities will be communicated to parents and youth via the following:
• Monthly Church Newsletter - You can receive this newsletter in the mail, by email, or by reading it online at
• Youth Parent e-Newsletter - This newsletter is sent by email. Please sign up for this newsletter by clicking on the link located on the homepage of this website.
• Text Messages - Youth and Parents can sign up to receive text messages by clicking on the link located on the homepage of this website.
• Youth Information Center - Located outside the doors of the youth room, downstairs in the sanctuary building.
• Youth Parent Meetings - Typically held two to four times each year.